[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Merchant coordinator

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue Apr 9 14:42:01 PDT 2002

Has anyone been contacted yet? I have sent emails directly to him and havent
recieved anything other than.. you are on the list.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!