[Ansteorra] Proof of trolls?

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at texas.net
Tue Apr 9 20:16:39 PDT 2002

Oh Richard,

   I think it's more likely that Pendran just ate some Haggis or a
haggamuggy.  Just knowing what's in that stuff makes me green!

  Seraphina

From: "Richard Morgan" <rmorgan at satx.rr.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Proof of trolls?
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:43:58 -0500

Gentles all

I fear that you are all mistaken. The visage seen in the picture next to
duke Kein is not a troll. It is however a particularly ugly haggis that sir
Kein has just let loose and by its green tint one of a piscine origin called
a haggamuggy: This unique dish is served by my lady Nara's tribe to the
bravest of warriors. Few are quite so brave twice.

Just to share the info.
Sir Richard ap Morgan