[Ansteorra] Persona stuff

Kevin Kosub kkosub at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 13:26:56 PDT 2002

Having taken his persona class, I have to agree.  It doesn't take that
much effort.  Just start small and work your way up.  It also helps you
to learn more about the culture that your persona is.  When I started
thinking about what my persona would have had for breakfast, I thought
hmm, must look that up, and just went from there.

Kolskegg