[Ansteorra] SCA slang

Theron Bretz tbretz at montroseclinic.org
Fri Apr 12 11:09:57 PDT 2002

> from a observation perspective that stretches back many years ....

[snipped]

So, it's in part one of the left-over battle cries of the Society's
hippy-dippy past.  Anyone who was trying to kill your buzz was, at the least
a fascist pig, and at worst, a Nazi.

Stands to reason on some levels.

I'd like to think we've moved beyond that point though.

Incidentally, one of the maxims of the Internet states that any time in a
heated discussion, the term "Nazi" comes up, the discussion has decayed to
an irrecoverable point.  I'm pleased to observe this hasn't happened yet and
thank the folks who've offered reasoned responses to my POV.

Luciano