[Ansteorra] thanks for the warm/wet greetings:-)

Samuel jernigen sirsdg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 19:11:12 PDT 2002

Hail and well met people of Anstoerra!!

I am Sir Samuel De Grac'e recently arrived from The
Kingdom of the Outlands. Some of you I met this last
Elfsea "spring" faire. Since I can never have too much
e-mail I figured Id join your list and thank you all
en masse for the good greeting. You do honor to your
Crown and Kingdom in welcoming new arrivals so well,
pity the weather failed to match your good cheer. It
is truely a Pleasure to be in such good company. I
look forward to meeting you all.....

In service unto the Crown,

Samuel