[Ansteorra] Authenticity

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Apr 12 20:05:06 PDT 2002

Greetings Emeline,
You didn't say which Barony you started playing in.  Since you mentioned Sir Pendaran, I will asume you are attending Bryn Gwlad local gatherings.  I'm glad you found a place to fit in.

And if you're playing in other places that's great also.  Hope you come up to Steppes Warlord the end of May.  It's the largest attended local event in the Kingdom, and the oldest event as well.  It started before we became a Kingdom.  Just about everybody in the kingdom who travels comes.  The gate total usually reaches 1000.  Great Things Happen in the Steppes and Life is Good in Elfsea!

HL Arabella de Montacute (who hopes to meet you at Steppes Warlord.... look for me in the Great Hall painting scrolls.... we'll teach you to do that as well!! or out with the Horses playing horsey games)

Emeline said....