[Ansteorra] thanks for the warm/wet greetings:-)

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Apr 12 20:16:44 PDT 2002

And Greetings to you as well Sir Samuel,
Life isn't usually that wet here in Elfsea/Steppes.  That was the first Elfsea Springfaire we've been rained out in over 6 years.

Steppes Warlord is another issue.  But we all prepare for wet weather there!  That's why many of us keep our armor in rubbermaid buckets and have rubber golishes ready.  Hope to meet you there.

I'm glad you have felt welcome.  Didn't I hear you moved into the Steppes area recently?  Hope to meet you soon.  If you have any questions about local traditions / people / places / events let me know.

HL Arabella de Montacute
Protege to Sir Galen of Bristol