[Ansteorra] looking for

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Sat Apr 13 19:45:28 PDT 2002

Thank you very much... I had them bookmarked at one time and then lost them.
:(

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!