[Ansteorra] SCA slang

Richard Morgan rmorgan at satx.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 19:24:10 PDT 2002

Something to keep in mind while playing persona.
    As I was once so graciously informed by duchess Willow, after one of my
more prodigious episodes of persona play during one of her courts. After
court her Majesty pulled me aside and lovingly asked " my dear, do you
realize that by playing your persona so well and in such a period manner,
you have kept me from playing mine? " When I incredulously asked what she
meant, she replied " my persona would of had you drug out of my court and
hung, since I cannot do that, my persona was unable to respond, and I was
unable to play." So, when playing persona always remember that your persona
stops at the other persona's nose, and if we all aren't playing, then the
game's no fun. Thanks again your grace for your wise council, then, and
hopefully for many years to come.

Yours
Sir Richard ap Morgan