[Ansteorra] The Journey: A&S

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:10:39 PDT 2002

Pendaran said:
>Hmmm, sounds like a good topic for a class!

Hmm.  If we ever get info on King's College and who the class coordinator
is, perhaps I'll do a class on documentation.

As a note, in the past I've done a special documentation class series for a
couple of the smaller groups over several weeks, including learning how to
use a library, what are good sources and how to tell, writing an outline,
writing documentation, doing footnotes and bibliography.  This is one of
those things that I have to work out in advance, especially with my current
insane work schedule, but it can be a lot of fun.

::GUNNORA::