[Ansteorra] Black Starr

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 17 18:25:21 PDT 2002

Chass Brown (chass at cox.net) said something that sounded like:
> Um were we alone (6 of us locally who we talk to regularly) in not
> recieveing a March and April black Starr?

We got ours long enough ago that we already filed them.

You should contact the corporate offices to find out if they were
returned to them or if something is wrong with your subscription or
membership.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!