[Ansteorra] 10' credibility tool

Theron Bretz tbretz at montroseclinic.org
Fri Apr 19 09:33:54 PDT 2002

> Interesting. I know I'm going to regret this but here goes. Well, I do not
> know about the rest of you guys, but whenever we do a demo at a school,
> library, or any other public place, we try to bring out our experts and
put
> our best foot forward. We bring out the real wool dyed with real period
dyes
> and put away the drop spindles made out of CDs. We are more careful about
> dress and drinking containers at demos than we are at events when we are
> playing only amongst ourselves. I do not see the falsehood in that.

It depends on the demo. If it's an educational demo, then you're right
(though it's rather unfortunate we don't take as much care for our regular
events). If it's for a recruiting drive, then there is the aspect of false
advertising, if people expect one thing and get another entirely.

Drop spindles made of CDs?  I don't want to know. :-)

Don Luciano