[Ansteorra] Authenticity in the SCA

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Apr 19 15:39:53 PDT 2002

At 01:52 PM 4/19/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>the real reason why so many people are drawn to the
>SCA is the diveristy of personalities. the Reason why
>they say is the SCA has long practiced an acceptance
>level Far above that of the main stream. lets not muck
>with that and become small groups of 10.
>
>Sir Samuel

I have been reading this thread and this hits so well why this group has
lasted for as long as it has and has the range and diversity that it
does.  I love that we can embrase the desire to be involved and the finding
of each person's nitche in the whole, giving support for all the different
aspects of who and what the SCA is.

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net