[Ansteorra] Squire's List

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:18:26 PDT 2002

The Squires list of Ansteorra is restricted to "Ansteorran Squires."  We
would love to have all Ansteorran Squires on our list.

If you know how to subscribe to Groups at Yahoo.com you can go and subscribe
yourself.  The name of the list is Ansteorra-Squires and we welcome you.
Your membership will have to be approved by the list admins, Chiang or John.

Yours in Service,
Lord Morgan Buchanan