[Ansteorra] Squire's List

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Apr 21 14:06:04 PDT 2002

If your list is restricted to Squires what about the Students. When you
leave out the Masters and their Students because you forget to use the
right words you are leaving out a important part of our culture. I
realize that people who use the words "knights"rather than "chivalry" or
"squires" rather than "squires and students" are not deliberately leaving
the Masters and their students out but it often makes them feel left out.

Duchess Willow de Wisp