[Ansteorra] Fw: Lost Pavilion at Gulf Wars XI

Debbie Walker ddwalker at mail.pclnet.net
Fri Apr 19 20:06:09 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: kathryn_of_lindsey  (lh_mccollum at hotmail.com)
To: meridian-ty at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 9:45 AM
Subject: [TY] Re: Lost Pavilion at Gulf Wars XI

Greetings to the Yard,

It has come to my attention that one of the 20x20 pavilions rented for
GWXI has gone missing. It was placed down by the live weapons
competition and was laying on the ground for a good part of the war.

It was discovered missing when the rental co. came on the Monday
following the war to pick up the rented pavilions. It was still MIA
when they went back a week later to pick up the tables and chairs that
were not retrieved on their first trip.

As I was acting as the purchasing coordinator for the War Exchequer, I
was the person to place the order for the rental of the pavilions. I
was also the person to receive the call requesting the return of the
pavilion or a check for over $1100 to cover the cost of a replacement.

Any information regarding the whereabouts of the missing pavilion
would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me or Mistress Brigid
(the War Exchequer) as soon as possible.

Yours in Service,
Kathryn of Lindsey
Lindsey McCollum
912-393-3341