[Ansteorra] The Journey: A&S; Steppes Warlord A&S

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 22 07:06:00 PDT 2002

My apologies to all for not replying sooner. But, I'm afraid that Dr. Pepper
killed my scribe and I needed to buy a new one. Please be cautious...Dr. Peppar
is still on the loose. He is very nice, but has a hatred for all scribes and
kills on contact!

Thanks to everyone who helped me my documentation question...Yes, I will be at
Warlord and yes, I will be taking those classes! What time will they start?

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....