[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon Apr 22 13:26:05 PDT 2002

Hmm heavy weapons fighters.. Got Duct Tape?? lol thats a means to keep them
there
j/k

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans (trying to bring a little humor to the
list)
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.