[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 22 15:07:16 PDT 2002

As for the wandering herald for Middleford, I won't even get up at 6am.  Even the 8am wake up call is dangerous to my phsyical health.  (Keeps forgetting to not to herald near Talon's camp before he had his first coffee of the day)

OYEA OYEA THIS IS THE 8AM WAKE UP CALL
thwack
OUCH
Score one for the archers of Middleford
Score zero for the heralds of Middleford
One dead herald, Aurore

P.S. The last part was fiction.  No heralds have been harmed in the making of this message.