[Ansteorra] Feasts and Special Diets (was History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....)

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Mon Apr 22 20:45:23 PDT 2002

Thank you for this post it's about the same has I was saying but in a whole
lot more detail. And I want to say this I did mean to genralize so much.
There is a few out there that does cook for my diet in general Like Morgan
which she doesn't  use much salt and a couple of others in which my spelling
won't let me name them. If I could see a menu of the feast, I can email the
person and ask about the salt and carbs. I find in the SCA that most all
cooks will work with the special diet person in one fashion or another.
Ld Carlos