[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Theron Bretz tbretz at montroseclinic.org
Tue Apr 23 09:17:23 PDT 2002

> I don't think that Lorraine was looking for reasons why people cant do
> something, I think that she was looking for possible solutions to a
problem
> that she perceives.

Well, I could do with a helicopter.  Or anything else that allowed me to get
out of Houston at a decent time.

Seriously, though.  I can track my day-tripping almost to the day I moved
here.  Suddenly, it was much easier to get up on a Saturday and drive up to
an event than it was to fight traffic for two hours on a Friday just to get
started.  Given the lack of attractive campsites for local events when we
first moved here (a situation that has improved somewhat), there just wasn't
a lot of incentive to do anything but day-trip.

Luciano