[Ansteorra] Late Night Court (& Feast)

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 09:50:56 PDT 2002

I'll never forget Namron's event last fall...

we went offsite because we were not able to get feast....

we hurried because we were afraid we would miss court...
but we got back at 8pm and feast was just ending...

court started a while later and did not end til after midnight...

we went out carousing...and I remeber standing in the Dance area
and someone asking the time...and looking down at my watch
and hurring every one to bed because it was 5am and most of the
people who were still up were from the Southern region...or DFW

Lorraine