[Ansteorra] Stirring the bunnies....

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Apr 23 10:03:21 PDT 2002

Mari said:
> OK, here's the "stirring the bunnies" story.....

> The memory of the Stench and its warning sign long survived
> the bucket itself, and the phrase "stirring the bunnies" came
> to mean words or actions which incited that which was better
> left un-incited, i.e. "to set the cat amongst the pigeons" or
> to otherwise Raise a Stink.  One finds its usage in such
> phrases as "oh great, she's stirring the bunnies again!" or
> "well, you've got the bunnies stirred up now!" , and has even
> inspired the descriptive noun "bunny-stirrer", as in "yep,
> he's a bunny-stirrer."
>
> This is the tale as I both witnessed and learned it.  I hope
> everyone is sufficiently enlightened.

LOL! Thank you, thank you.

Stefan li Rous

The smell from this leather tanning experiment is one of the
reasons that I think the Gulf Wars classes could be so much
more than they currently are. At a long, outside event such
as Gulf Wars, you can do such smelly outside work such as
tanning, woad dyeing, bone carving and such that you cannot
do at an inside event or even shorter outside events. If I
was running the classes and there was interest, I'd like to
organise such workshops and activities.