[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 23 19:11:53 PDT 2002

I hate to say this, but here goes.......................

Last year at Star Gate's Baronial I could not even get one of four knights
to help me lift a heavy cooler off a table and onto the floor, though I
asked several times for assistance.

They were MUCH too busy talking about how to properly hit an opponent.  I
have since stopped asking.

Setting up camp alone, with or without children, has become the norm rather
than the exception.

Damask