[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Michele Hoermann ladyjutta at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 24 04:04:15 PDT 2002

And may I add in this bit a few ladies and I have noticed....
What ever happened to the time when a lady could not walk 3 feet carrying
something heavy or bulky (or anything for that matter) without a lord coming
out of nowhere to pluck these things from your arms and assist you to your
destination. Be it just 2 more feet away or clear across the site. I know
this time was not THAT long ago. Yet, I have had many men, including Knights
and Dons, walk right by a lady with her arms full and not even take notice.
Please tell me that chivalry is not dead in the SCA!!
Lady Jutta