[Ansteorra] If Partying were a war point.

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 05:14:29 PDT 2002

What if Partying were a war
> point?

Well....two years ago at Gulf War, Clan Cadhla and the Amazons
thru an AMAZING party at the Castle on a Thursday night.  We had
over 600 attendees, "liberated" Duke Bitor's boat (he was CP of
Trimaris at the time), toilet papered the Trimarian encampment,
and went thru over 126 gallons of drinks.

I still have people from other Kingdoms asking for the drinks
that Clan Cadhla served that night...and have many wild memories
of people cutting loose (ask Sibri what she did that night :)

>          Duke Kein is
> the General of
> our Army, who might be chosen as our Master of Revels

hmmmmmm....Kein as Master of Revels.  Let's see....    I don't
know, he did just turn 280 in dog years....I'll have to
challenge him at Steppes Warlord to see if he can do it!!

=====
Allyson Tymmes