[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Apr 24 13:20:51 PDT 2002

Just an observation, but perhaps people who are well known and highly placed
have more people race to help them those who are new or who infrequently
attend events.  That being said, one of my favorite memories is of an Elfsea
Springfaire where Sir Mahdi excused himself from what appeared to be an
engrossing discussion amongst several nobles to assist me.  I was heavily
laden with a small wagon, a large basket, and a babe in arms.  What may have
been a small kindness on his part was a great assistance to me, and I can
only hope I was appropriately gracious and thankful.

Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye