[Ansteorra] Directions to Namron's Beltane

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Thu Apr 25 00:12:02 PDT 2002

Our virtual scribe is in transition and this slipped through the cracks but
a little spang tells me............

For any and all who need them, here are the directions to Namron's Beltane
Games.

Take I-35 south from OKC or north from Dallas. Take exit 29 (U.S. Hwy 70).
Go east to the flashing red light, turn right (heading south) on Hwy 77S and
follow the signs to Lake Murray Group Camp #1.

We will also be choosing our new A&S champion, there will be a best
decorated spang (frog) competition, more games than any sane person can do,
archery, knife-axe-and spear throw and too much more to list.

There will be NO feast but the Blue Dolphin,a full service tavern, will be
on site all week-end for your convenience at very reasonable rates.

There were still a few cabins left last time I checked. They are free but on
a first come first served basis. Please contact Lady Meraud. If you need her
number she lives with our seneschal who can be found folded and stapled very
neatly in the back of your Black Star. Or,  you may contact me and I'll send
you the number privately.

Did I mention drumming and dancing???? Throwing wet frogs at peers??? A
kissing booth????

Maleah
Hasheika of Namron
perpetrator of flying frogs