[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 04:32:07 PDT 2002

just one last post from me regarding this thread.

Everyone says just ask for help,   When I started playing,  you didnt have to
ask for help.  it was offered and i think that is the way it should be.   I
have been to events where some younger people came on site, and people came
out ot wood works to help them, with other, older people setting up near by.
they fininshed setting up the young peoples camp and disappeared, without  a
word even tho  the older lady asked for help for her lord.

Was that courteous. or just dont give a damn????

Innes