[Ansteorra] time for a different topic

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Apr 25 14:05:15 PDT 2002

Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye asked:
> So my idea for a different topic is this:  tell how you and
> your mate came
> to be together if it had anything to do with the SCA.

Not to quiet the answers that this question may bring, for
I'm interested in seeing them also, but you might find
some of the answers given in this file to similar questions
interesting. This is in the SCA-STORIES section of the
Florilegium:
SCA-romance-msg   (33K) 10/12/01    SCA romances and meeting SOs in the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/SCA-romance-msg.html

This file might also be of interest:
romance-today-msg (12K)  4/13/00    Romantic ideas from period to use today.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/romance-today-msg.html

THLord Stefan li Rous