[Ansteorra] children's heraldry ( was History/Enculturation/Cliquishness...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 20:09:53 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/25/02 8:45:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
Aurore at hot.rr.com writes:

> I could see some teacher that next Monday agrueing with some child about the
> name of the colors.  Love driving mundanes up the wall.  Aurore

I will be that teacher teaching heraldry to my child's class/ 4th grade.

But really as a preschool teacher (4years)don't teach the heraldry terms for
colors until that child has the basic colors right. Please!!!!!!

And as I always say........ If you would like to help out in my classroom I
will always take helpers!!!!:)
Donnel