[Ansteorra] Looking for Pic's of Frankish-Pict from 400 to 600 a.d.

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Apr 25 20:22:01 PDT 2002

I am sorry I can't remember the exact number, but the Compleat Anachronist published "Northern European Women's Costume, c.400-1000 AD" (I think that is the correct title).  I found it very helpful for similar period and location reference. Compleat Anachronists may be ordered through the SCA
stock clerk; check your Black Star or TI for the address.

Catrin ferch Gwilim