[Ansteorra] Gophers in the Garden

karen moon karenmoon at msn.com
Thu Apr 25 20:45:29 PDT 2002

Wow... I was just thinking the *same thing*, Robert.  (Not about gophers -- don't have 'em -- tho I've heard hitting them with shovels is a valid method of decimation and, no doubt, period.)  There I was wondering to myself what Stephan might *not* have covered in the Florilegium, and toying with bizarre titles for dead-end threads.  But y'know?  The minute we start a thread, and it goes somewhere.... BAM!  It's fodder for the Florilegium.  See?  Already there've been 2-3 replies on Gophers in the Garden, next thing you know there'll be 10-12 and soon ..... "For more information on Non-European Burrowing Mammals, Garden Pests (Extermination of) or Period Pest Control, see Gophers-In-The-Garden, etc."

It's a vicious circle, Robert.  Just don't start. ;-)

Mari
(who hopes everyone knows she's just a humor-bubble attack....)