[Ansteorra] Gophers in the Garden

Connie Marie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 25 22:30:15 PDT 2002

Too bad she's not still around as we have one taking up residence in our
basement. Oh the joys of living where you have deep basements again. This is
the second one since I moved up here. Not something I'd put in a tourist
brochure.

I have 5 cats but they aren't allowed in the basement, cause rabies is
fairly common up here also (something else not in the brochures).

Mistress Bunny