[Ansteorra] time for a different topic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Apr 26 08:00:30 PDT 2002

Thank you for this sweet story.  I am in need of a few just now.  My life
will most likely change drastically in the coming year, as my s.o. and I
have reached an impasse in our relationship.  It helps me to know that there
is, indeed, romance still out there.  And it will happen for me when the
planets are aligned properly.  I just have to be patient and wait.

Amicalement,
Madelina