[Ansteorra] Stumping the Florgillium

damaris1 damaris1 at mail.ev1.net
Fri Apr 26 11:21:16 PDT 2002

Chass Brown wrote:

> How about a period method for getting rid of Fleas?? Not that I have any
> Just a topic we all talked about that might stump him lol. We do know of a
> method.

I wanna play "Stump the Florigium".  I know.  How did they rid their fields of stumps in period?  They got gophers to go eat it out and then had ferrets eat the gophers.

Damaris
(Its the silly hour)

--
--Ever notice that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, but  anyone  going faster is a maniac?--

--
Damaris of Greenhill  --  "Quam probis, quam fides"
Susan Wieland -- Cleverly disquised as a responsible adult