[Ansteorra] Stolen Items

YTHmin at aol.com YTHmin at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 15:23:19 PDT 2002

From: "united methodist student center" <umsc at ptsi.net>
To: <YTHmin at aol.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:19:31 -0500

The below listed items were stolen from my vehicle in Richardson , Texas on Friday Afternoon

*A metal shield with an embroidered leather cover per pale or and sable a cross of Jerusalem counterchanged

*Pair of black leather gauntlets, embroidered per pale or and sable a cross of Jerusalem counterchanged. "loyaltie me lie" embroidered around the cuff

* Silk banner per pale or and sable a cross of Jerusalem counterchanged , "loyaltie me lie" approx 4ftx4ft

* black leather belt, decorated with silver rose and Jerusalem cross medallion / plaques

* black leather sword scabbard decorated with several Jerusalem cross medallion / plaques

* black leather dagger scabbard decorated with several Jerusalem cross medallion/ plaques

* black leather sword frog, with very distinctive silver plates engraved with inter-twinning roses and Jerusalem crosses., matching dagger frog as well

* silver plated serving platter, engraved with Jerusalem Cross and "loyaltie me lie"

* six silver plated serving plates ( chargers) engraved as above

* six silver plated goblets, engraved as above

*Large neck chain of approx 24 linked white enameled roses and a hanging or and sable enameled cross of Jerusalem

* simple bastard sword ( agincourt design ) the grip is black and yellow leather, the blade has been engraved with "loylatie me lie" on one side with roses and Jerusalem crosses on the other.

* a pair of silver ( real silver ) spurs engraved with roses

I am offering a very substantial reward for information leading to these items , while they are all replaceable they do hold great sentimental value. If you run across these please contact me at umsc at ptsi.net or 580-349-1270- Stephan of Monmouth