[Ansteorra] Wake Up Herald!

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Apr 29 09:02:13 PDT 2002

Stephen said:
> I once woke up a camp with something akin to: "Oyez, oyez!
> The time is now
> seven of the watch, the day dawns bright and cheerful.  One
> hour until armor
> inspection.  Two hours until morning court.  Three hours
> until Merchants Row
> opens, where you can acquire your very own life-size likeness
> of the wake-up
> herald.  This missive brought to you by the Interkingdom Archery
> Competition.  That is all."

Interesting story and useful comments.

We often have folks do or attempt to do, voice heraldry, who
have had little or no training for this.

Does anyone have any other comments or suggestions on voice
heraldry that might be useful to others who might find themselves
doing this on the spur of the moment? Or folks who might like
to take up this sort of task for the longer term?

I have one, very small, file in the Florilegium on this. I'd
love to have more.

Thanks,
  THLord Stefan li Rous
(use combat-legal, not target, archery on the wakeup heralds.
They are only doing their job. :-) )