[Ansteorra] Too many events?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 11:15:16 PDT 2002

--- HL Darcy <darcy at seacove.net> wrote:
> Until they came up with the policy that Shires could only have two calendar,
> non Kingdom level, events, Middleford frequently held 4-6 a year!!  Why??
> We had a cheap site and we like doing events.  We still hold a number of
> local non calendar events a year.  We also from time to time help other
> groups with equipment and people.  And quit often folks from other groups
> help us out too.  Events are a good thing.
>
> Gilli

Maybe all this local activity wore the people of Middleford out and brought them
to their implosion status they were at several years ago...

It also probably added to Middleford's feeling of being a Red Headed Step Child
because they only were so expended locally they did not get out and relate to
the rest of the Kingdom in levels they would have if they were not so busy locally...

Lorraine DeerSlayer