Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?

mike young uther at lcc.net
Mon Apr 29 18:01:45 PDT 2002

> Another point, ironically, with more branches, the Kingdom still has
> problems getting some of its kingdom events sponsored.

It seems to me that the "problem" events are Red Tape and Coronation(as far
as perpetual events), because of the unique requirements.  With Red Tape it
is the classroom type conditions that need to be FREE.  And of course with
Coronation...well, how many places can you PUT that many people in a room,
cook for them and sit them all down to eat PLUS have a place to fight?

Also, they can't be combined with any other events like we have done Kingdom
Eistedfed(did I spell that right?) and Kingdom A&S.

Just an observation.
Gwyenth