[Ansteorra] The Shore of Middleford (was Too many events?)

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 29 21:26:29 PDT 2002

Thank you Gilli

and their is Baroness Wheezy, who for years has clothed newcomers and
old-timers alike within and without of the Shire of Middleford. who has been
seen at events near and far from her noble home of Middleford. She is a
spinner of wool, knowledgeable on the varying forms of wool from sheep, she
knits the wools she spins, and her creations are worn by many in the
kingdom.

She has supported the kingdom war efforts since the first Gulf war ner
missing a one. a member of house Amazon a court Baroness to the kingdom of
Ansteorra. a woman of service and arts who give more than she asks. and
serves with a smile despite medical discomfort. wither home or abroad she
actively works with newcomers.  this wonderful lady is another of the
Members of the Shire of Middleford seen traveling outside of the shire and
helping across the kingdom.

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net

> Don't forget Wheezy!!
>
> Gilli

Queens
> > Champion hosted by BrynGwald,  Lughnassa, Gothic War, Defender of the
> Fort,
> > Elfsea Defender, Crown Tourney won by Aaron, Dragonsfire Tor's toy
> > tourney,Three Kings, Autumn melees, Dragonsfire Tor's Yule revel,
Steppes