Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 10:53:13 PDT 2002

> It seems to me that the "problem" events are Red Tape and Coronation(as
far
> as perpetual events), because of the unique requirements.  With Red Tape
it
> is the classroom type conditions that need to be FREE.  And of course with
> Coronation...well, how many places can you PUT that many people in a room,
> cook for them and sit them all down to eat PLUS have a place to fight?
>
> Also, they can't be combined with any other events like we have done
Kingdom
> Eistedfed(did I spell that right?) and Kingdom A&S.

Okay, Red Tape may be on its own, but why can't we host something with
coronation?  It seems like we spend tons of time standing around waiting for
something to happen or one group or another to get out of a meeting.
Perhaps an Eistedfed (I can't spell it either) would be just the thing.

HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility of since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu