[Ansteorra] The Shore of Middleford (was Too many events?)

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 12:23:57 PDT 2002

--- Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh <simone at elfsea.net> wrote:
> Lorraine
>
> My lady I have the Grand Honor of Being this years Bard of Middleford.  and
> as a bard allow mw to tell you of the Good deeds done by this noble shire
> that I have witnessed over the year. for you seem to be misinformed or have
> not had the opportunity to see the service this group and her members across
> this kingdom as I have.

Simone,

I was speaking of the past...and did not purposly malign the Middleford of
now...and I know all the feats you spoke of and more...I have see the group
and it's people at their best and at their worst...they are all human...

Gilli made an absolute statement of how Middleford has always done so many
events a year and it is positive for his group and so implying it is positive
for all groups...and I have seen the positive and negative results from
from doing that both in my own group and in seeing and hearing from
Middleford folks what it did to Middleford in the past...

It was good of you as their bard to proclaim the things you did see though.
Actually it was very appropriate...

Lorraine DeerSlayer