Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:03:55 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I don't think they should be combined.  I think that Coronation is the day we
celebrate our new crown.  I think that to share the day we set aside for them,
or worse, to ask them to share that day with something else belittles them.
I'm not trying to start an arguement, but the simple fact is, that is their
day.  It is the day we all see a dream come true for alot of people.  I don't
think we should ever allow anything to detract from a day of dreams.

Ld Ian Macleod, Blacklake