Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?

Richard Flickinger brotherkris at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:48:18 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

  I agree that all to often the populace is left to mill around while awaiting
activities geared for general participation. I feel that the Landed Barons and
Baroness'  may be able to hold Allthings on Cornation days between Royal
courts.  I don't think that these would diminish Their Majesties days but
would in fact show Their magnamity; Their willingness to allow for Their
people to share in Their wisdom, justice and humor.  I could just see the
Grand Dame of Loch Ruadh Baroness Dana, holding one of Her courts between
Their Majesties' Courts, what a wonderful way to spend an hour or so!  Wooo -
haaaaaa!

>From: "Rob rose"
>To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?
>Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:03:55 +0000
>
>[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
>I don't think they should be combined. I think that Coronation is the day we
>celebrate our new crown. I think that to share the day we set aside for them,
>or worse, to ask them to share that day with something else belittles them.
>I'm not trying to start an arguement, but the simple fact is, that is their
>day. It is the day we all see a dream come true for alot of people. I don't
>think we should ever allow anything to detract from a day of dreams.
>

>Ld Ian Macleod, Blacklake
> >From: "Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh"
> >Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?
> >Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:58:52 -0700
> >
> >it sounds like a good Idea but Kingdom Eisteddfod happens once a year and
is
> >up to the outgoing bard on were and when it is held. coronation happens
> >twice a year and has a set dates. how would we combine them?
> >

> >Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
> >simone at elfsea.net

Coronation(as
> > > far