[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Apr 30 14:13:32 PDT 2002

Speaking of things being stolen, 'borrowed', 'walking off'...while at feast, and leaving my encampment unattended, SOMEONE walked in a helped themselves to about 10 Coronas.  We were keeping track of our imbibing and since we save the empties for return across the border (it saves about $8.00/case in Mexico)we know that 10 were missing.

So, WHOEVER you are, I'm a practioner of The Craft, with a firm belief in The Rule of Three so...may you have your deed returned three-fold you Motherless child of the hairy testicle of a camel!

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!