[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:24:06 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Just wondering if camel testicles really are hairy, or if that was just a
figure of speech.
>From: "Olivia G. Rodrigues"
>To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items
>Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:13:32 -0500
>
>Speaking of things being stolen, 'borrowed', 'walking off'...while at feast,
and leaving my encampment unattended, SOMEONE walked in a helped themselves to
about 10 Coronas. We were keeping track of our imbibing and since we save the
empties for return across the border (it saves about $8.00/case in Mexico)we
know that 10 were missing.

>So, WHOEVER you are, I'm a practioner of The Craft, with a firm belief in The
Rule of Three so...may you have your deed returned three-fold you Motherless
child of the hairy testicle of a camel!