[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Apr 30 14:49:11 PDT 2002

Pendaran declared:
> Umm was this really necessary? For crying out loud, somebody
> swiped some
> beer - does that really necessitate your making a ridiculous
> threat and
> talking about a camel's reproductive organs on a public
> board? Grow up.
>
> And yes this was meant to be sent publicly,
> Pendaran

Are you saying then that you condone this stealing? And that
she should just keep quiet about it?

Are you saying that you would not be upset if someone went
into your closed tent and took something that interested them?
Or since this is "only" beer, then stealing this is okay?

As for the camels bit, it may or may not have been excessive
language, but I suspect that it is at least a period oath
or close to it.

Stefan li Rous