[Ansteorra] IT'S COMING!!!!

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Apr 30 15:11:19 PDT 2002

In the background, a deep thrumming vaguely akin to thunder is heard.
As it draws nearer, all recognize the deep throated sound of voices
lifted in a great chant…

WARLORD WARLORD WARLORD WARLORD WARLORD WARLORD WARLORD WARLORD….

STEPPES WARLORD XXIX is coming in just 23 days 18 hours, 49 minutes, and
45 seconds (at time of message)

It will be here before you know it!!!!

Are you ready????

Have you got everything you’ll need?  Your tent?  Your cookware?  Your
shopping shoes?  Your sword?  Your rapier?  Your bow?  Your horse?  Your
voice?  Your art?  Your science?  Your…well I guess you get the point.

So much to do, so little time.

There will be A&S classes, competitions galore, and as always, the long
awaited Warlord and Champions Lists.

You know when it is (May 24-27, 2002), you know where it is (First
Monday Trade Days Site, Canton, TX), you know what it is (Warlord XXIX).
We’ll see you there!!!

***DISCLAIMER***
The event stewards at this, or any other, time make no guarantees as to
what type of weather will be provided; we simply guarantee to provide
weather of some type.  Thank you.
***DISCLAIMER***

This message has been provided by the Kingdom Steward Automated Network.
If you have any questions please direct them to the KSAN liaisons for
this event.

WEBSITE:
http://www.steppes.org/warlord

STEWARDS:
Lady Margarite McBridin (Michelle Hanson)
972-245-5692
bmhanson at airmail.net

Lady Liadan Bregh (Karen Cleek)
972-680-1689
kkcleek at netscape.net

MERCHANT COORDINATOR:
Lord Philo Alexander (Aaron Robb)
817-461-9470
philo_net at yahoo.com

Thank you for your time.  You may now return to your regularly scheduled
day.