[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Apr 30 16:14:21 PDT 2002

> > Just wondering if camel testicles really are hairy, or if
> that was just a
> > figure of speech.
>
> If you check the Florilegium...
>
> Luciano

Sorry, but I don't have information on this. However, if
you wish to cook a whole, stuffed camel or if you want to
cook sheep or bull testicles, I believe I have recipes
for those.

Or for period curses, check this file:
p-swears-msg      (48K)  9/ 1/99    Period swears, oaths and insults.
                                       euphemisms.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/p-swears-msg.html

But if someone wants to investigate a camel's testicles and
report, and it has something to do with the period we study,
I will certainly consider adding the report to the Florilegium....

Stefan